Tummy time for Sophie is different now. We don't use the "Bobby Pillow" anymore. We put her flat on her tummy. She seems to enjoy it especially when Emily is with her.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Daddy's Confession...
Sophie is getting older and stronger now and Roxana is back to work full time. I've been lucky up to this point because Roxana has always been there to take care of Sophie. But lately, there's been a few occasions when Roxana has either been at work or out running errands, so I've been given the opportunity to watch Sophie by myself. I have to confess, it's so terrifying for me!! Roxana is always there to soothe Sophie when she has a melt down. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN THAT HAPPENS? Who do i call? What do i do? How am I going to handle it and survive these minutes that seem to last an eternity??? Here are a few photos of Daddy and Sophie getting "alone time." Sophie's concerned expression on her face says a lot...haahaa. Does anyone have any coping advice for a new daddy and his little princess?




Tummy time for Sophie is different now. We don't use the "Bobby Pillow" anymore. We put her flat on her tummy. She seems to enjoy it especially when Emily is with her.




Tummy time for Sophie is different now. We don't use the "Bobby Pillow" anymore. We put her flat on her tummy. She seems to enjoy it especially when Emily is with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Babycenter.com dude. It's by far the best site in the world. Have ANY questions, they have the answers. And if there isn't any solution to the problem you have, just a little old fashion LOVE from daddy will do the trick...at this age of course. Now when she begins to talk, it's a whole different ballgame dude.
Post a Comment