Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Daddy's Lil' Ghoul...Happy Halloween Everyone


Trick or Treat!!! Smell my little hands that smell like feet. This is my first and favorite holiday. I'm too young to eat all the goodies but i still love Halloween. I'm sure daddy and mommy will not let the treats go to waste.

3 comments:

Steve and Glenda said...

From your adoring Auntie and Uncle Glenda and Steve. You are our the sweetest little treat. Trick or Treat smell our feet please dont give us something smelly to eat. Ugh! We love you. Happy Halloweene

Daddy Alex said...

Happy Halloween! Cute shirt! Can't wait to see baby sophia in person. 6 more weeks and counting.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending me some pictures of little Sophia. She is so adorable. I think she is perfect. I hope her first halloween went well. Cant wait until she is big enough to take her shopping. You know, do girl stuff. Tell little Sophie that Auntie Ariane will see her soon, until then please give her little kisses for me. Thanx very muchi..