Sophie is officially 4 weeks old. She is now 8 lbs 8 oz. We can't believe how fast she grew. It makes us kind of sad because we know that she will eventually not want to be held. Time spent with our little princess is so precious.
We went to visit Grandma Cao and she is always so happy to see Sophie. Roxana and I were there for dinner and all Grandma did was watch her sleep. Grandma just adores her and can't get enough of her.
4 comments:
I can't believe that baby,
Sophia is a month already. She get cuter by the day!
I can't believe that baby,
Sophia is a month already. She get's cuter by the day!
Wow...Sophia is already a month old. Congratulations!!! She's so adorable. Lil Gianna says "What's up cousin Sophie!!" She's looking forward to some play dates!!
Happy one month birthday Sophia! Erick, you will only enjoy diaper duty for only sooo long. Then you will just do cuz you have too. Soon you will despise it. Have fun while you can.
Post a Comment