Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Should We or Shouldn't We?




This is one of the question that all parents debate over and we are crossing that road now. Sometimes we put Sophie in bed with us for her naps but we are afraid that she will get use to being in our bed and never want to go back to her bassinet or crib. We just love being close to Sophie and to watch her sleep. Daddy loves to hear her breath and feel her warm breath when she's sleeping. Are we setting ourselves up for a battle later or can we continue to bond with her for now? Is this a valid concern?



This is our first family photo. I had to put the camera on "auto" to capture the Caos in one shot. Mommy loves to give Sophie little kisses. She gets a bit aggravated with us when we kiss her sometimes, but it's hard to resist kissing her all over! ;]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what advice to give you but to keep on "snuggling!" She's sooooooo cute!!!
Love, Tia, Glenda:)

domlee said...

I say...have her sleep in her own crib. But I don't have a child...so my advice may not be very good. haha.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what advice to give you except for, "keep on snuggling!" :)
Love, Auntie, Glenda

Daddy Alex said...

If she wants to sleep with mommy sometimes then let her. Just don't let it become a habit.
And kisses are always welcomed.